Established in 1942 in Rio de Janeiro, Niagara began by producing bronze valves for the Brazilian Navy during World War II. Expanding rapidly, they opened a São Paulo store in 1948 and a valve factory in 1950. In 2008, the Santo Amaro plant moved to Embú-Guaçú – SP, with a central stock in São Paulo’s Socorro neighborhood. Operating two cutting-edge facilities with ISO 9001 quality systems, Niagara has 101,821 m² of industrial space. With five branches, 250 employees, and clients spanning engineering, mining, and automotive sectors, Niagara is a leader in the national market. They’ve exported eight million valves globally and appointing Rolyn Engineering as the sole African agent. Celebrating 80 years, Niagara remains committed to quality and reliability in industrial valve manufacturing.